Our Special Edition: Aero Precision Freedom M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved American Flag graphic on the magwell of our popular M4E1 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model “FREEDOM” and “XXXX-4July” serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR15 components.
- Stripped M4E1 Special Edition: Freedom Lower Receiver in FDE
Why are the stars on the right?
This is a commonly asked question with a simple answer – Always Forward, Never Retreat. Per Army Regulations 670-1, the U.S. flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that “the star field faces forward, or to the flag’s own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer’s right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward.”
*Please note – this product is available in limited supply and for a limited time only.
Aero Precision’s line of Lower Parts Kits featuring Magpul™ Grips is designed to be versatile for your needs. Each kit is available with MOE® FDE. Buy with our tried and true mil-spec Fire Control Group.
This M4E1 Lower Parts Kit includes the components needed to assemble an Aero Precision M4E1 Lower Receiver or similar mil-spec lower receiver. It features a Magpul MOE® Grip. This kit DOES NOT include a trigger guard as the trigger guard is built in to the M4E1 Lower Receiver. See below for a full list of included components.
- Magpul MOE® Grip in FDE
- Takedown Pin
- Pivot Pin
- Takedown/Pivot Detent
- Takedown/Pivot Spring
- Bolt Catch
- Bolt Catch Buffer
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Magazine Catch Body
- Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Buffer Retainer
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Safety Selector
- Safety Selector Spring
- Safety Selector Detent
- 4-40 Set Screw (for threaded takedown pin detent hole)
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger/Hammer Pins
- Hammer Spring
- Disconnector Spring
The AR15 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit is the perfect complement to standard AR15 rifle builds. This kit highlights our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube that delivers features that increase the reliability, security, and simplicity of your build.
AR15/AR10 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube Features:
- Carrier Support Extensions – Fully supports and guides the bolt carrier group into the buffer tube after a round is fired, preventing carrier tilt and unnecessary wear on key components. The Carrier Support Extensions also extend on either side of the buffer retaining pin, securing the pin in place while simultaneously preventing the buffer tube from backing out under recoil.
- Position Guide Drain Holes – Each position guide features a drainage hole that removes water from the system in marine environments. During routine operation, smoother cycling is achieved by allowing additional air to escape during the compression cycle of the rifle.
- Ramped Tube Design – Allows for effortless installation of traditional carbine stocks. We have removed the need for messing around with screwdrivers to get your furniture over the end of the buffer tube. Simply hold down the adjustment piece and push your stock onto the Enhanced Buffer Tube.
- Proper Thread Depth – Traditional buffer tubes feature extended unused threads that can cause your stock to become trapped when fully collapsed. While some turn these threads down, we’ve correctly machined the threads to the proper depth, providing a much cleaner look.
- Mil-spec Dimensions – Machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Impact Extrusion to mil-spec dimensions. All standard carbine stock options made to work with mil-spec buffer tube dimensions are compatible with our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube.
- Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube, 6-position
- Carbine Buffer
- Carbine Buffer spring
- Endplate and lock nut
- Made in the USA
*Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube is compatible with mil-spec stock options.